My Life

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Live every action as if it was noteworthy, and don’t worry about it if nobody is their to note it

I just watched Cinderella Man, a movie that I am adding to my favorite movies. I watched it sometime last year and was very impressed with it, but seeing it again was a really refreshing experience. Paul one time said to follow after him, as he followed after Christ. I think in the same way, I have some hope that I can live like James Braddock. The movie portrays him as man of great integrity. It also showed a great picture of relationships. I was driving home, and praying and singing to God and I found myself praying the title to this post. I decided that I wanted to share it with all of you, my loyal readers.

If I can live in a way that every action that I do is attempting to do the best that I can. If I can live as if each of my decisions was important and focus my actions on helping those around me. If I can be willing to risk, and go for the dreams that God has given me. If I can do all that (and more…), but not care at all if others see it. To be willing to come and do these things that could make me feel like a great person, and somebody that makes a difference. To do that, and not care at all if anybody else notices, care, sees, is encouraged, or anything except what God thinks.


 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. 2004-2005