My Life

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Book Reviewing Email

I got an email today that was interesting, asking me if I would like to receive a complementary book and post something on my website. This publisher had obviously found my website and my article that I posted regarding genograms. They said that I could order copies in bulk for my staff at Jacobshouse if I desired, I guess I wish I had staff. I told them that they could send me the book and I would look it over and might upload something onto my website about it. The book they are wanting me to review is Genograms: Assessment and Intervention, Third Edition. I guess I'm not getting paid yet to read though books, but sometime hopefully.

Labels: ,


 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. 2004-2005