My Life

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just how I am

So, I think that I'm crazy a lot of times... or at least that's what I've been told. This weekend has been good, I was just at "family camp" for my church. We were up at Riverview Bible Camp, which was awesome. Hanging out by the river, ping-pong, going down a sweet giant slide, sitting around with good conversation and playing cards. Anyways, I have my family's "family camp" today through Tuesday. I was planning on leaving the church camp right after service, but I'm not good at that. I feel like I don't want to leave, because I never get to just hang out with my church family very long. I'm sitting playing cards, and it's almost 9pm (I have a four hour drive ahead of me to make it to the tri-cities). My friend Chasteny gives me puppy dog eyes and says that I shouldn't leave yet. Needless to say I didn't leave until almost midnight... opps. I'm a sucker for relationships I guess, and not so much a sucker for sleep.


 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. 2004-2005