My Life

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New site

So I just bought my own domain name. I have been wanting to do this for a long time, and it's finally here. You can find me at jacobrcampbell.com. I finally decided to do this for a couple of reasons. Firstly I have several places that I'm at on the web, and I want to be able to utilize other coding techniques (i.e. PHP). I have been able to do this though my school website (EWU Student Webs)... but in general it doesn't seem like a good solution. Secondly I have earned my first $100 check and on my way to my second using Google Adsense on my homepage Jacobshouse. Thirdly, I have just wanted to do it for a long time. With this, I have decided to migrate to Wordpress for my blog. I know that Blogger allows for it to be utilized on different domains. In reading up, I think that I will be most satisfied with Wordpress. My new blog will be at http://blog.jacobrcampbell.com. Come by and check me out. My first major installment should be my trip to Europe... (please note that it might take me a little bit to get the site up to date and how I want it. I think I will be have a lot of coding to do in the next little while. I look forward to hearing for you.

Labels:


 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. 2004-2005