My Life

Friday, March 04, 2005

Did somebody say spring break?

Well, it is coming to that time of the year again. I’m getting ready to go to Cancun and party it up… wait… does that sound like me. Na, now I remember what I’m going to do. I’m really excited, I get to go to Vancouver B.C. in Canada. The who trip is going to be a lot of fun, and I think I will definitely have some opportunities to touch some lives. I will post more on what we will be doing. I am also hoping to be able to post during the trip (at least once) and use somebody’s digital camera to post a bunch of pics. I haven’t ever done anything like that. We will have to see what kind of time constraints that I have, and if that will be possible. But please, if you think about me, please pray for me and the group going on the Spring Break Mission Trip.


 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. 2004-2005