My Life

Friday, February 11, 2005

Browser comment

I have found that the majority of my readers use Internet Explorer (IE) as a browser. I was checking out my blog with IE and I found that some of my site does not work as well for IE. I have been using Mozilla Firefox for almost a year now. I find it a much better browser then IE. It has the option for tabbed browsing, something I use constantly. I also prefer there buttons and tools that they have accessible. For those of you who are more computer literate, Firefox is open source code so you can change what the browser looks like. There are tons of add on's. Cool things like copy and past plain text only... toolbars...etc. It is a much better browser. My blog also looks better by viewing through Foxfire. I will be attempting to correct my sites issues with IE, but I do not know how long it will take. I'm am just learning how to write in HTML. Just click the pic.

Get Firefox!


 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. 2004-2005