My Life

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So, I guess I’m famous

I wanted to let all of you know that God is so amazing. A couple of weeks ago, I had a reporter call me from the Tri-City Herald. She was doing a story on Jubilee Youth Ranch. The reporter, Sara Schilling, interviewed me for like 45 minutes. I thought that was a long time. I was blessed to be able to share a lot of my testimony with her and that some of it could be placed into the paper. I didn’t realize how awesome it would be. She said that she wanted to come and meet me, and bring a photographer.

A couple of weeks later her and Rich (the photographer) came and visited me. They hung out at the RHA bake sale that I was attending, went to my classes with me. It was like I was famous. They had me posing in the back of the class during breaks (everybody kept whispering and looking back at us).

They hung out until 5 or so that night just talking (especially about God). I guess they met with my mom, for like 45 minutes too. Well, the article finally came out. It was in the Sunday newspaper (the most distributed edition) and was on the front page. The entire article is about Jubilee, but God’s story of restoration in my life is all thought it. The story itself took up 1/3 of the front page, and two entire pages on the 6th and 7th pages. I was absolutely blown away by the story.

Labels:


 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. 2004-2005