My Life

Monday, March 07, 2005

Behold I send you out as sheep amongst wolves, now be shrewd as snakes and gentle as doves.

I am so excited about the Spring Break Mission’s Trip. Only two more weeks and we’ll be going. I wanted to write down some of the plans. We will be going from Saturday March 19th till the next Saturday the 26th. We will be going to Vancouver British Columbia Canada (I’ve got my passport ready). We will be teaming up with groups from Eastern Washington University, Seattle WA, and Louisiana. I am not sure exactly what we will be all doing but I am expectant for God to move. I know that we will be passing out like a 1,000 candy bars, and inviting people to “The Point.” The Point is a college church, in BC. I also heard about us helping to get the word out for people to attend a showing of The Passion of Christ. We will be visiting Lifeline Ministries, an outreach to the homeless. I know that a lot of what we will be doing is just spending time on the college campuses in the area. Getting to talk with students and share Christ. I heard about playing broom hockey, and having a day off to see the sites. When we come back that next Saturday I will pull into town, get in my car and drive to my other ministry. That is my work, and work the rest of the weekend. Then School starts again, you know that life moves so fast. Well, back to Homework…


 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. 2004-2005